Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Play Group

I happened to bring my camera this day and promised to post them on my blog. I run a weekly playgroup. Was it my idea? Nope. But, I am so thankful that I agreed to do it. I'm not the greatest at getting out and finding friends on my own and this way I had to make friends. This really has been a great way to get to know other moms since I moved here 2 years ago, and, now, I absolutely love these moms. I love how we are all so different, but also that just getting together so our kids can play brings us moms together to chat and become friends. And, I love the topics we come up with some days. I love that the kids just play and have fun together -- almost ALL the time!

The "before" shot. Heath (in orange) leads the gang in a race across the floor. Back and forth, back and forth. The moms are sitting back and lovin' this! (We're all thinking -- naps today, HURRAY! -- At least I was!)

The "after" shot.

And, finally, the "mom" shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment