Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

These drawings are for their birth mother for Mother's Day. I wish I had taken a picture of the ones I got from them. Mine were on the fridge, but they eventually got destroyed and finally had to be tossed after getting soaked.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and wish I had written this post on that day because my heart was so full. We went out for dinner the night before and everyone (except me) helped make breakfast Sunday morning. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be a mom and this day always makes me so thankful for Payton and Alyssa's birth mother because if she hadn't made adoption a choice and if she hadn't chosen Eli and me to be her babies' parents -- I would be missing out on the best part of my life right now. I am truly blessed to be Payton and Alyssa's mom and I feel overwhelmed with gratitude because of our Charlotte's gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment