Saturday, June 19, 2010

First Time Fishing

"When is Daddy going to take me fishing?" I didn't know. I told Payton to ask Daddy, but, for weeks, he kept asking me. Finally, I decided the Saturday before Father's Day would be a good time for Eli to spend with the kids. I was glad Eli liked the idea too. He picked up 2 little fishing poles and a license. I packed up a lunch and we spend the afternoon by the lake. (Payton decided since he got a Sponge Bob fishing pole it was a good time to wear his Sponge Bob T-shirt.)


Both the kids had a great time fishing even if we didn't catch anything.

Eli and I had fun watching them. Eli was great keeping them all untangled and baited up.




It was a great Father's Day activity. I'm glad we just went ahead a did it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment