Sunday, February 22, 2009

Google Me

Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” and share the first 10 results.

That's it: it is that simple.
But be honest! Anyone else want to play?
Here is my list:

1. Corinne needs to be refashioned in a more demure British "garb.

2. Corinne needs your help

3. Corinne … is in desperate need of nursing care in her home

4. Corinne needs to get over it.

5. Corinne needs blood donors for mom.

6. Corinne dropped her phone in the toilet and needs your numbers please :(

7. Corinne needs iron in her soul

8. ...Corinne needs a drink badly.

9. Corinne needs to be cloned!

10. Corinne needs pep talks.

That was fun! (although I could have done without #8). I laughed my head off at #9.

Your turn.

1 comment:

  1. I did this on facebook and it was a little different. But one of the things was Kari wears...

    Apparently I wear a see through tank top. That was lovely. HA!

    ReplyDelete