Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Mmmmmmmmm... It was delicious. The whole day was!

I was spoiled stinkin' rotten! When I woke up I had a breakfast plan in mind, but Eli asked me where I wanted to go eat. I was a bit anxious that we were going out for breakfast instead of dinner because I had no idea what I was going to make later, but, oh well... We went to Cruel Jacks and it was very good. Then we went shopping...

For a CAMERA!!! (Mine is bearly working at all these days.)

I am so excited to have a new camera -- You have know idea. At least Eli doesn't, he says he just doesn't get it. But, I do! And that's what matters today, right? It is my birthday.

So the day turned out perfect. But he didn't stop there.

We stopped at Cold Stone for a cake. I so LOVE Cold Stone.

Although, in the background I was still worrying about dinner...

And then he asked me where I wanted to go eat! We're going out again? Should I let him after that chunk of money we spent on the camera? I should act like an adult, right? I should insist on making dinner. (I was already feeling guilty about the WHOLE day revolving around me -- and all the money we already spent...) As much as I didn't want to make dinner, I offered to. But, he insisted (although, he didn't have to twist my arm).

And then... more presents!!! (After the camera, I'll admit, it was a little hard getting excited about a bathroom wall cabinet, a pink trash can and a couple soap pumps...)

It was a wonderful, carefree, sort of day!

Everybody should have a least 1 birthday that they feel guilty about being so spoiled.

Thanks Eli, for my beautiful birthday. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment