Sunday, July 5, 2009

Watch Our Garden Grow!

Don't these look delicious! The ground squirrels sure enjoyed them. I'd wait patiently for them to turn red, but just before I could pick 'em, they'd disappear. Oh, that made me mad! But, the few I got, yummmmmmmmmmmmy....

Volunteer lettuce right next to my strawberries. Very pretty. Very tasty. Very easy!

These peas did beautifully --- but didn't last long enough!

I grew a bok choy this year. This is my newest garden success. I cooked it up in a stir fry shortly after taking this picture. It was very good.

We love watching our garden grow.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I'm so jealous. . . maybe in a couple years I'll have a beautiful garden, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am so impressed! I had no idea you had that back there in your backyard. I cant wait to own a REAL house so that I can try to be as good as you at gardening!

    ReplyDelete