Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Adoption Story - Part 13 - Photos

(I almost hate to post this tonight when I just learned that a good friend of mine just adopted a baby boy --- I hope no one thinks I'm trying to steal the attention she should be getting. Go HERE if you want to read about a newly announced adoption.)

It's already close to a year since I posted our adoption story and said that I hoped to put photos with it. This last week I finally hunted down the disk those were on (thanks to a scrapbooking/family history lesson this week that motivated me to find it). So, here we have it. Below are a few of my favorites photos of my beautiful babies almost SEVEN years ago!!!!!!!
























1 comment:

  1. love any adoption story! they seem so big for twins as i hold my 5lbs! i have been writing his story i like how you broke it down maybe i'll do that!

    ReplyDelete